- Awarded with 8 titles
- ModuleX’s flagship MUSEUM series received worldwide recognition
thanks to your support.
- NewsRecognized by IES Progress Report 2019
- Thanks to your support, ModuleX became the first lighting fixture
manufacturer in Japan to be recognized by the IES Progress Report
for two consecutive years.
The IES Progress Report is
- NewsGOOD DESIGN Award 2018
from The Chicago Athenaeum
- ModuleX MUSEUM series was awarded
with GOOD DESIGN AWARD, presented by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of
Architecture and Design.
ModuleX MUSEUM series are accessed into
the The Chicago Athenaeum Museum's
Permanent Design Collection.
- News Recognized by IES Progress
- ModuleX MUSEUM series fixtures are
the first Japanese lighting product to be
recognized by the IES (Illuminating
Engineering Society) Progress Report for
our high quality and creative optical design.
- News ModuleX MUSEUM series received the
GOOD DESIGN with 4 titles
- ModuleX MUSEUM series were selected by
the GOOD DESIGN AWARD’s jury for “GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2017”
“DESIGN OF PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT”
“My Favorite Choice”More
- NewsModuleX won an iF DESIGN AWARD 2017
- ModuleX MUSEUM Series was a winner of this year’s iF DESIGN AWARD,
a world-renowned design prize.
- We are proud of our only service with 5 years long-term warranty.
- ModuleX office was used for the location shooting
for UNIQLO's commercial for the jeans worn at the office.
- "Kosatsubo" at ModuleX global main office was
used for the location shooting for UNIQLO's
- SOCIAL Activities
- Beyond the frame of lighting, in relation to architecture, environment and for the purpose enriching people’s lives, we are also making an effort to contribute to the abundance of the local community.
- ProjectsArtizon Museum
- The Bridgestone museum has renewed and reopened as “Artizon Museum” on Jaunuary 18 th , 2020 and they has adopted ModuleX products. …More
- ProjectsCOEDA HOUSE
- Our ModuleX products were installed in “COEDA HOUSE” which was opened in
Akao Herb&Rose Garden in Atami, Shizuoka. …More
- ProjectsMUJI HOTEL GINZA
- Muji Hotel Ginza opened as the third Muji Hotel after Shenzhen and Beijing, which occupies 6 th to 10 th floor of Mujirushi-ryohin Ginza Building, and ModuleX’s products are used in the hotel.
- ModuleX products were adopted into the “SHIRO” the guest house located on the hill facing the ocean, where the guests can enjoy a sense of space and an warm, white and impressive texture of the wood.
- ProjectsGwenael Nicolas’s Residence
- ModuleX products were installed in the residence of Mr. Gwenael Nicolas, a renowned designer whose design work covers a wide range of fields including interior, product and graphic. …More
- ProjectsRokkakubashi Residence
- ModuleX was chosen by Rokkakubashi Residence, an apartment designed
and constructed by Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.…More
- ProjectsTHE PAVILLA HILL HongKong
- Our ModuleX fixtures were installed in "THE PAVILLA HILL HongKong", the Club House designed by Atelier Ikebuchi with the concept of Wabi Sabi.
- ProjectsTakenaka Corporation Technical Research Institute Renewal Project
- ModuleX’s products are used in the renewal project of Takenaka Research & Development Institute, which was conducted in accordance with the theme “the enhancement of new value creation capability.…More
- ProjectsMusashino Art University “Zero Space””
- A new community space named “Zero Space” was created at the ground floor of Musashino Art University Campus Building 9 and ModuleX products were used in this project. …More
- ProjectsLibrary above the clouds in Yusuhara
- Designed by renowned architect Kengo Kuma, Yusuhara Community Library located in Takaoka, Kochi prefecture, which is described as “Library above the clouds”, opened in May 2018 and ModuleX’s products were selected.
- ProjectsZUISHOJI TEMPLE
- Kengo Kuma and Associates rebuilt the priests' quarters in Zuishoji Temple, the first temple (originally built in 1670) in Tokyo of Obaku Section of the Zen Buddhist Schools brought to Japan by the Priest Ingen during the Edo Period, …More
- ProjectsJ.M. WESTON Aoyama
- ModuleX products were selected to be used by shoe bland “J.M.WESTON” established in France opened the 1st store in Aoyama, Japan as a new concept boutique which is a world first.…More
- ProjectsNakameguro Tsutaya Books
- Our ModuleX fixtures were installed in the "Nakameguro Tsutaya Books" which has selected books and products in refined space for residents and visitors in Nakameguro.…More
- ProjectsHaneda Airport Terminal 2 “Choyo Takizu”
- Hiroshi Senju's work "Choyo Takizu" was exhibited as the main public art
of the international terminal hall where arrival passengers
will be passing through at Haneda Airport Terminal 2, …More
- ProjectsHinokizaka at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
- ModuleX was chosen by one of the restaurants at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo. The restaurant, located on the 45th floor, was relaunched as a new Japanese restaurant called Hinokizaka in December 2014 after undergoing a renewal.